Saturday, September 23, 2006

uh oh, Sock Wars has begun!

I'll be assassinated in no time I'm sure, as I've not managed to start knitting yet!

At least the killer sock pattern is for DK yarn, but it's a lot of ribbing - I've been doing too much ribbing lately, both current commissions are rib-tastic & it's beginning to get a little bit tedious.

But, as far as the commissions are concerned, the money I get from them means that I can knit something for ME!
I'll be spending my loot at Ally Pally.

I managed to get cheap train tickets & a cheap room share = more cash to spend on stash - yeay!

I am v.v. excited as I've not been to the Knitting & Stitching shows before, but some of the ladies on my course assure me that I'll love it. DH is a tad concerned about the credit card bill, but I have earnt some money over the summer, so I reckon I'm justified in having a little stash-enhancement & a little me-time. I've also managed to get a place on Ruth Lee's Learning Curve workshop, I'd have liked to do one or two more, but those tutored by Di Gilpin & Sasha Kagan must have sold out really quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home